Thirteenth Moon Designs is Artist Venus Zephyr’s Up-cycled,Re-imagined, Mixed Media Art Forms taking shape with found and acquired objects from bones, stones, feathers and images to bottle caps,birch bark, urgent napkin poems(AD) and anything that elicits a positive and eloquent beauty to the beholder. Each piece is created with a high vibration intention meant to inspire, aspire and elevate the finder of unlimited imagination. Thirteenth Moon encompasses the idea of art as a functional and necessary requirement of living fully and authentically. The gallery contained here is an ever evolving representation of the forms and inspirations of the moment. On any given visit you may find: Spiritually charged luminary intent candles inspired by botanika,santeria and voodoo traditions, paying reverence to the gateways of the mystic through paperwork and mixed media collage
- Leather,feathers, stones and bones tribal style earrings and jewelry
- Mixed Media Collage Art in the mediums of found boxes and treasure chests, poetic pendants, up-cycled chopstick boxes, bottle cap magnets and optical magnets
- Poetry, WordCraft, Prose and Stories in all forms
- Paintings including all manners of media from water color and collage to acrylics and penned original poetic pieces
- Henna Adorned Art in fabric, wood, leather and stone
My inspirations and ideas are endless and my art is an expression of a lifetime of experimentation, self discovery and the endless co-conspiracy that comes alive when art is used as a tool, a remedy, a vision and a forum for alternative education, experiential participation and wildly experienced co-creation with divine perception.